Friday, December 5, 2008

Ready, Set, Disco!

During my time in Roma I made spending cash as a club promoter...I made good cash too..actually had different companies try to "steal" me but I digress...Tonight's post is regarding one of my favorite clubs that I think is one of the classiest/best in Roma. It used to be a castle and was converted into a restaurant downstairs and a club upstairs. It was truly authentic with Italian music mixed with club and dance hits...drinks were moderately prices and the atmosphere was sick, very classic look but trendy at the same time. It is called La Cabala and some photos from my experience are below. Enjoy!

This is an external shot of La Cabala



This place had some legit bouncers/security luckily I knew them so my buddy Mike didn't get his butt kicked while taking this picture.



This is us not drunk (surprisingly) just having fun and dancing like crazy, this place had a huge dance floor that was always packed...in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment