Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good-bye Miguel

So I haven't posted in a little while so let me quickly sum up my weekend.  One of my best friends, Mike, is moving to California for his career.  It's sad for sure...but we are not the kind of guys to let something sad stop us from having a good time.  Friday night: I have never had so many shots in such a short period of time and not fallen on my face. It was an impressive night, we talked to more women than I could count and no I don't remember any of their names, sorry but as I stated earlier, I drank a lot. We then followed the night with a long journey to umm...a gentleman's club to smoke cigars and chat with classy young women.

Saturday we broke out the coals, cuban cigars, bacardi and cola and drank around the fire pit for a few hours. We reminisced, smoked cigar (a trend) and got sad...again....So when the sadness kicked in...we bounced to a local bar.  Again we threw back some drinks and partied. Probably more fun this weekend than the whole summer when everyone was home but hey we had to make sure Mike would come back to visit ha.

We ended the night with the best place on earth Versailles Diner for (if you are from Jersey...this is an obvious answer) cheese fries and gravy...We several orders which killed my diet but I make sacrifices for my friends haha.

That's it for now, It was an under par post but there will be more/better ones to come.

-Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment