Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Home Away From Home

So I have been yelled at by several people MANY times that I need to post something again and yes I have been slacking and showed some bum like characteristics but here we go.... For those of you that were wondering what an apartment in Roma looks like or said to yourself "Hey! Where did JP eat, sleep and get down?" well this is for you. I took a video my first week in to give my parents a tour of my apartment.

With last week being my 2 year anniversary of leaving for Roma (wow time flies) I got a bit nostalgic and fell upon this forgotten video. So take a look and be jealous because despite what others said...we had the best apartment in Roma.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice video JP! (even though it made me a little dizzy) And welcome back to blogging - we have missed you!

    ReplyDelete